- Flew the Coupe! – Part 11- A big milestone, a conference and more
- Flew the Coupe! – Part 10- More Misc. in the middle of the weather standown
- Flew the Coupe! – Part 9- Not much happening but the waiting
- Flew the Coupe! – Part 8- It’s all the little stuff!
- Flew the Coupe! – Part 7- I’m the dog that caught car, now what!
Flew the Coupe! – Pa… on Flew the Coupe! – Part 9- Not… spacegrrrl on Flew the Coupe! – Part 8- It… Hugh on Flew the Coupe! – Part 8- It… Michael Moore on Flew the Coupe! – Part 8- It… Flew the Coupe! – Pa… on Flew the Coupe! – Part 8- It…
Author Archives: spacegrrrl
So I thought I’s share some more details of my plane and talk a little more about things I want to change. Let’s start with things I don’t plan. No, even though I live on a lake that is one … Continue reading
So I did it! I bought a wonderful plane. A 1946 Ercoupe in great shape. So lets take a brief inventory of my remarkable little plane. Low total air frame time Polished fuselage and tail Medium time engine Pretty full … Continue reading
And the story resumes the morning of October 20. So I’d bought a plane. Escrow had closed the previous day and paperwork had been filed and payment made. So mine new coupe was waiting for Dennie and me to get … Continue reading