- Flew the Coupe! – Part 21 – Woodstock , Deserts, Hurricanes, Green Chilies and SPACE! Part-2
- Flew the Coupe! – Part 21 – Woodstock , Deserts, Hurricanes, Green Chilies and SPACE! Part-1
- Flew the Coupe! – Part 20 – Woodstock Learns a New Cheep for the FAA!
- Beebo, we hardly knew you!
- Flew the Coupe! – Part 19 – Woodstock gets some bling!
Matt on Flew the Coupe! – Part 21 – Wo… Curtis Block on Flew the Coupe! – Part 4… Curtis Block on Flew the Coupe! – Part 4… spacegrrrl on Flew the Coupe! – Part 4… spacegrrrl on Flew the Coupe! – Part 4…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The RNC has shown how the old guard’s fear of losing control will doom them to fail to gain the president’s seat this year. After the horrible mistreatment and shenanigans in the 2008 election to suppress Ron Paul‘s campaign the 2012 elections … Continue reading
Romney/Ryan is not Galt/Rearden!!.
So I’m a fan of Ayn Rand. And as one I find it offensive that our current Republican Wonder Kids candidates seem to be associated with Rand. They are exactly what Rand warned about. Lets look at Atlas Shrugged, the … Continue reading
I find myself constantly distressed that we hear so much nonsense about Iran going nuclear. Suggesting that we are on the brink of nuclear war and that Israel or the U.S. will need any day not to bomb the daylights … Continue reading
So most folks that know me know me know a couple of things right away. I have opinions I am not afraid to share and I seem to especially have opinions about music. I am an unabashed wanna-be musician myself. … Continue reading